Campers reconnecting with their school friends
Campers making new friends
Campers having fun
Campers making decisions together
Teachers reconnecting with campers
Teachers getting to know new campers
Campers feeling welcome
Parents feeling welcome
Parents reconnecting with parents that they have not seen in years
Today the children in group Kindergarten to 6th grade participated in wood working class, face painting, creative arts, games, art and sports! During art each tribe was able to make choices as a team and agreed on tribe names. I will post all tribe names later in the week. If you find that you just can not wait, ask your camper!! :)
Here are a few pictures that I was able to capture. I was having loads of fun in art class today so I was unable to capture a lot of the camp today. Keep looking back... Tomorrow I will be all over the camp... We will have lots of pictures up tomorrow!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment