Kids Kamp

Kids Kamp
Oh the fun the kids will have!!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Kids Kamp 2011 First Day

Hey everyone!! What an awe some first day this was!! The campers were smiling, the counselors were bonding with the campers!! I could tell the kids were really enjoying catching up with their biddies as well as making new friends!! :)

My goal is to post every day, so be on the look out!! I will post some fun information about the day at camp as well as informative information and of course pictures of your little darlings having fun!! You may share the blog with family members so that they may see all the fun and exciting things your children are doing here at camp!

To start off with the first day I took a few pictures. I did not capture the entire first day but it does give you an idea of what went on today!!

Just a heads up tomorrow is the first day of water play!! Come ready to get wet and with sunscreen already applied!!

Have a great night and I look forward to seeing you all again tomorrow!! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

About Kids Kamp

The campers at Kids Kamp will be kept active all day while they bond with new friends, old friends, energetic counselors and fabulous teachers. Children, ages 3 to 6, will participate in the preschool and kindergarten programs, which include free play, water play, art, cooking, drama, and sand play activities in three self-contained classrooms. The older children, ages 7 to 11, will rotate between classes that include drumming, sports and games, crafts, cooking, dance, drama, science experiments, water play and yoga. Each grade level is called a tribe. The campers will name their tribes, create signs and fun chants to show their camp spirit.