Kids Kamp

Kids Kamp
Oh the fun the kids will have!!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Summer Camp Already

It is that time of year again where Jeffery and I start thinking of all the fun and wonderful events that we are going to put on for your children!!! We have already started racking our brains!!!

We know how eager you all are to know the dates and times and fun events that are planned for this summer. I promise you that I will have all that information out no later than February 4, 2011. If you do not hear from me by then, then I probably don't have your email address and you are going to want to email me (uukidskamp@gmail.com)!! :)

Get ready for the fun!!!

Love your Co-Director,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Kids Kamp

The campers at Kids Kamp will be kept active all day while they bond with new friends, old friends, energetic counselors and fabulous teachers. Children, ages 3 to 6, will participate in the preschool and kindergarten programs, which include free play, water play, art, cooking, drama, and sand play activities in three self-contained classrooms. The older children, ages 7 to 11, will rotate between classes that include drumming, sports and games, crafts, cooking, dance, drama, science experiments, water play and yoga. Each grade level is called a tribe. The campers will name their tribes, create signs and fun chants to show their camp spirit.